Saturday, March 04, 2006

Mallu Reunion

Yesterday, 13 of us mallus in IITM went to The Piano Restaurant, Savera as part of a treat given by 5 of them for getting a job. It was nice meeting up with all of them after a long break. Who cares for the quality of the grub as long as one doesnt feel like puking after having the food?

Kind of felt very sad that it required a job treat for us to meet up after a long time. I don't even want to think two months ahead when all my BTech friends will say goodbye and pass out of the institute in search of their life.

Funny that distance isn't the only criterion for meeting up with friends. If you are in different hostels in IITM, the chances of your meeting them are very remote. Why is it so?

What would I be if not for my wingmates who are my only comfort in misery? They are currently the ones with whom I share all of my emotions. No one comforts me more than my wingmates. If you guys are reading this, I just want to say how happy I am that you people came into my life......

6 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Jah said...

Cheers :)

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger senti said...

cheers :)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger San said...

>:D<

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Sreejith Narayanan said...

I also follow the suit..

cheers :)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Sreejith Narayanan said...

wat happened to godison avenue?

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger sriganesh said...

godison-avenue went for a spin. After a long period of hibernation, port of mystery returned :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home