Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm thinking about blogging....

The last of the exams of quiz 2 got over today. I needed half an hour more than others to solve a simple paper, but I solved it anyway. Now what?

I'm thinking about my hostel, Narmada's chances of winning LM/WM group. Still remember the time 2 years back when we did immensely well but still ended up coming 2nd in LM group. We had arguably the best guitarist and undisputedly the best keyboardist with us. We felt hard done by. We felt the judges selected individual brilliance over group work as the winning hostel had a super vocalist who stole the show. Last year, we didnt participate in LM group as we didnt have a drummer. Now, we have a decent guitarist, a god-level guy at pads, an ok drummer who doesn't miss the beats and decent vocalists. The team is doing well and we complement each other well. Would want to add an LM group victory to my gallery.

I'm thinking about WM group. We know that our chances at WM arent great, so we would like to enjoy ourselves and perform the songs that we like.

I'm thinking about LM solo, where amazingly, 3 people from our hostel went through to the finals. Now that I'm in the finals, I would like to take it seriously and do some practice to land up with a formidable place.

I'm thinking about the 4-a-side intra hostel football event and would like to play well and take my team a fair distance (as I'm not that great a footballer you know).

I'm thinking about 6-a-side footer and would so love to see Narmada winning it and would also like to take the team that I play in through a fair distance.

I'm thinking about the horrible mess that opened up opposite to our hostel, which rather looks like a 5-star hospital unless someone told you its a mess.

I'm thinking about the Bolton v/s Manchester United game tonight.

I'm thinking about my sister and her life in Chennai.

I'm thinking about Sting as I'm listening to this wonderful song while I'm blogging.

I'm thinking about crashing in the afternoon to compensate for all those sleeping hours lost in the night due to my mugging prowess.

I'm thinking about today's LM/WM practice.

I hate to think about having my lunch in the mess half an hour from now.

I hate to think about the hot weather that is unsettling our daily habits.

I hate to think about the assignment in Analog IC Design that is due tomorrow midnight.

I hate to think about the assignment in DSP Algos that is due Monday.

This song by Coldplay is good you know, and I think its raising my spirits and all.....

2 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger San said...

Soooood post >:D< Loved it!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger senti said...

goda,sahi hae yaar,this is what i like about blogging.bring out everything out you feel so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home